Did you know that down through the centuries thyme has been used for many ailments, from influenza to epileptic seizures?
It was often mixed with equal parts of lavender and sprinkled on the floors of churches in the Middle Ages to eliminate any unwanted odors.
Long before the discovery of modern medicine, crushed thyme was placed on bandages to promote wound healing and ward off infection.
The volatile essential oils in thyme are loaded with anti-rheumatic, anti-parasitic, anti-septic, anti-viral, and anti-fungal properties.
If taken on a regular basis it can significantly help to reduce the viral load in the body which makes it very beneficial in dealing with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Vertigo, Tinnitus, and Multiple Sclerosis.
Thyme is packed with vitamins and minerals. It’s rich in potassium, iron and calcium, all of which contribute to blood pressure regulation, proper red blood cell formation and distribution of antioxidants in the body. It is rich in high in B-complex vitamins, vitamin A, C and folic acid. Thyme contains a variety of important bioflavonoids and volatile oils, including thymol. Thymol is an essential oil that has very powerful antioxidant properties.
Thyme has cancer preventive properties; containing terpenoids like rosmarinic and ursolic acids. (Regular consumption of thyme has been shown to increase the amount of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid) in brain, kidney, and heart cell membranes).
Thyme’s essential oils have expectorant and bronchial antispasmodic properties treating…
- acute and chronic bronchitis
- sore throats
- treats inflammation of the mouth
- throat infections
- prevent gingivitis
Drink Thyme Tea Every Morning to Help Cure Fibromyalgia, Hashimoto’s, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, and Multiple Sclerosis.
How to Make Thyme Tea
- Thyme (dried or a handful of fresh)
- A covered container for brewing & straining
How to make Thyme Tea, Instructions.
1) Put some herbs in your brewing container – about 1 tsp dried herbs per cup of water. For fresh herbs, use more.
2) Pour over water that’s just off the boil.
3) Cover and infuse for about 5 minutes.
4) Strain and serve.
If you want to find more natural remedies, take a look at the Everyday Roots Book.
With 350+ pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products and medications in your home with healthier, all-natural alternatives.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
Included in this life changing book are:
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – TREAT ALMOST ANY ILLNESS WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS YOU PROBABLY ALREADY HAVE IN YOUR KITCHEN.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES – GET THE BEST HAIR AND SKIN YOU’VE EVER HAD AND LOOK YOUNGER WITH THESE INSANELY CLEVER NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES.
- 35+ DIY HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – NEVER BUY A TOXIC CLEANING PRODUCT AGAIN! SAVE A FORTUNE AND YOUR FAMILIES HEALTH WITH THESE SUPER SIMPLE HOMEMADE CLEANING PRODUCTS THAT WORK BETTER THAN THE CHEMICAL ONES.OFFICIAL WEBSITE: EVERYDAYROOTSBOOK.COM